Presenty is framework for building applications with rich and complex user interface. It brings together several ideas, concepts and technologies including:
- Modified Model-View-Presenter pattern
- Continuation-based tasks as elements of user interaction at application level
- User requests as building blocks for tasks:
- Primitive user requests to invoke base interface components
- Compound requests for calling other tasks
- Extendable DSL (pure Smalltalk) facilitating task implementation
- Prototyping for visual components and tasks
Presenty provides appearance and behavior configuration for components and tasks without application code modification.
Presenty license is MIT and run on Pharo.
Presenty developed on Pharo 1.1.1 and not tested on latest versions yet.
You can load it from http://www.squeaksource.com/Presenty.html. Presenty has dependence from seaside continuations. So you must load Seaside-Pharo-Continuation and Grease packages from http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside30 repository before you install Presenty. If you want PresentyTests you should load Mocketry package from http://www.squeaksource.com/Mocketry